Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted article is the original manuscript of the author.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
If an Original research article the submission has a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 32 pages (1 page=1,800 characters with spaces) including notes.
If a preliminary communication or review article the submission is 12 pages long.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word.
- The submission is written in Times New Roman 12 pt.
A separate document contains following information:
- name(s) and surname(s) of author(s)
- institution of employment
- e-mail addresses
- The submission contains an introduction, the main text with captions, a conclusion and an reference list.
- The submission contains a summary in Croatian (max. 250 words) or in English and five keywords.
- All submissions in English adhere to the MLA documentation style (8th Edition): https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/
- The submission is linguistically correct and reviewed by a proofreader expert in the language in which the work is written.
- The submission adheres to all standards od academic writing.
Copyright and Licensing
Copyright for articles published in this journal is retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal (this applies to both the print and electronic issues). By virtue of their appearance in this open access journal, articles are free to use, with proper attribution.
The accountability of the research matter articulated in this journal is entirely of the author(s) concerned. The view expressed in the research papers/articles in this journal does not essentially correspond to the views of the publisher/editor. The publisher/editor of the journal is not liable for errors or any consequences arising from the exercise of information contained in it.