Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Copyright and Licensing
All persons who are listed as authors certify that they have participated in the concept, design, analysis, and writing of the manuscript sufficiently to meet authorship criteria, and take public responsibility for its content.
Each author certifies that their article, portions, or translations thereof, has not been and will not be submitted to or published in any other publication before its appearance in Proverbium.
All submissions are electronically screened for originality by using the software Turnitin.
Authors certify that they have obtained written permission to publish material (figures, graphs, illustrations, etc.) for which they do not own the copyright. By publishing their work in Proverbium, authors agree to release their work under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors retain the full copyright for their articles published in this journal and grant Proverbium the right of first publication by providing a link to the journal’s webpages. However, authors are allowed to publish the accepted and submitted versions of their articles on any website or repository of their choice without embargo.